Terms and Conditions
1. Apsis International AB (Reg. No. 556615-5437), Stormgatan 11, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden, is the promoter (the “Promoter”) of the free competition specified by Promoter in its post (the “Competition Post”) on - as applicable - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media platform (the “Social Media Platform”) (the “Competition”).
2. Route to entry for the Competition and details of how to enter is via the Competition Post and by entering the Competition, you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility and entry
3. The Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s affiliates or subsidiaries, their family members or anyone else connected to the Promoter.
4. Entries must be made in accordance with the instructions in the Competition Post and such instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
5. No incomplete, corrupted or bulk entries or entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted and entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf or using multiple accounts will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at its own discretion, to verify the eligibility of entrants and disqualify entries.
The prize and the winner
7. The prize shall be the tickets, product, experience, or otherwise as is more particularly stipulated in the Competition Post (the “Prize”).
8. The winner(s) will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time by direct mail to the winner(s). In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within 4 days, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize at the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to collect the specified Prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
11. If the Prize requires attendance at a specific location, the winner(s) will be solely responsible for travel to and from the specific location, and all other expenses. The Promoter assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with the Prize.
12. The winner(s) must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
Publicity and privacy
13. The winner agrees to the use of its name and image in any publicity material, as well as the entry, with no recompense.
14. By providing the Promoter your personal data you consent to the Promoter processing such data for the Competition and its own marketing purposes in accordance with applicable law and, if you provide your email, to receive marketing emails from the Promoter. If you do not wish for your personal data to be used for marketing or other purposes, a request to remove consent should be submitted in writing to the Promoter.
15. To the extent you upload information (such as your email address) to the Social Media Platform for the purpose of the Competition, you acknowledge that such information may be publicly available and that inter alia other users of the Social Media Platform may access such information. If you submit any materials such as pictures, slogans or similar content for the purpose of the Competition you, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licence and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use, where the moral rights in respect of the content are yours to assert. You warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights (including applicable permission from people featured in such content).
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances or other documents related to the Prize.
19. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the gross negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates and employees.
19. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. This Competition is governed by the law of Sweden and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.